The Parents Group meets once every term. It is a chance for parents to meet and chat. Each meeting has a different focus and we incorporate events following suggestions made from parents.
For the academic year 2017/2018, we have covered the following:
- Craft event delivered by Hobbycraft
- Messy play – ideas and activities
- How we deliver phonics at Acorns
- Visit from the Head of Therapy Services, focusing on Speech and Language Therapy
- Discussing ideas for events and fund raising
- Online Safety Awareness