Acorns is a school for pupils with generic learning difficulties. We provide high quality special education for girls and boys aged 2 to 11 years of age, from Preston and the surrounding areas.
- We provide a happy safe caring environment for pupils and staff.
- We encourage each child to fulfil their potential.
- We create an environment in which every child's efforts and achievements can be celebrated.
- We deliver an inclusive curriculum with enjoyment and excellence at its heart.
- We encourage all children to be independent learners.
Details of the schools performance table is available on the Education website.